Reach Truck Operator (2nd Shift)
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||All employees are eligible for benefits 60 days after date of hire. Lancaster Foods benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, LTD and AD&D.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Lancaster Foods, a large wholesale produce distributor, is growing and needs team players for our warehouse! If you have Standup Reach Truck experience, and prior experience in a warehouse environment, you may be a candidate for this position. Apply now to be considered!
Lancaster Foods offers a full array of benefits including, medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition reimbursement and 401K with a generous company match. Position will be located at our 220,000 square foot, LEED Green registered, state of the art facility located in Jessup, MD.
You can apply at www.lancasterfoods.com
1. Store product in picking/storage slots based on data provided on sticker or from directive of Sales staff.
2. Stack product on pallets and/or carts.
3. Consolidate product and organize like product on pallets.
4. Maintain cleanliness and order of boxes.
5. Monitor inventory. Replenish boxes as needed.
6. Participate in End of Month Inventory.
7. Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
8. Comply with Lancaster Foods, Inc. policies and procedures.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. HS Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
3. A minimum of zero to one year of related experience.
4. Must demonstrate basic math skills.
5. Must demonstrate proficiency to read English.
6. Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipment.
7. Obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts.
8. Ability to frequently lift and carry 1-70 pounds and occasionally lift and carry 70-115 pounds.
9. Must have own transportation.
10. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry 1-115 pounds, work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, have the ability to read/understand warehouse documents and ability to follow instructions. Scheduled shift out times may vary and will be addressed at the beginning of the shift or as soon as it is known. Due to the shift workload, the employee may be sent home earlier or later than scheduled. All efforts will be made by management to notify the employee as early as possible regarding the shift change. It is the responsibility of the employee to make any necessary adjustments to accommodate the shift change.
PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO THIS POSITION - OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.