Warehouse Order Puller
|Benefits:||Full benefits after 60 days from date of hire - medical, dental, vision, 401k and Paid Time Off|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a growing company!
Then Lancaster Foods is the place for you!
- Select customer orders from pick ticket.
- Check quality of product prior to pulling order. Report poor quality items to management.
- Stack, wrap and label pallets correctly for each customer to ensure proper routing.
- Stage pallets for loading.
- Meet established minimum productivity standards of 95 pieces/hour and 98.5% accuracy rate.
- Participate in End of Month Inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- A minimum of zero to one year of related experience.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency to read English.
- Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipment.
- Obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 1-70 pounds and occasionally lift and carry 70-115 pounds.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry 1-115 pounds, work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, have the ability to read/understand warehouse documents and ability to follow instructions. Scheduled shift out times may vary and will be addressed at the beginning of the shift or as soon as it is known. Due to the shift workload, the employee may be sent home earlier or later than scheduled. All efforts will be made by management to notify the employee as early as possible regarding the shift change. It is the responsibility of the employee to make any necessary adjustments to accommodate the shift change.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!!
PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO THIS POSITION - OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.