Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment? Are you hard-working? Are you self-motivated? If your answer yes, then this is for you!
Lancaster Foods is looking for a responsible and a self-starter Order Puller to join the team.
SCHEDULE: Hours are based on business needs including Holiday and Weekends.
~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug Test.~
The Order Puller utilizes pick ticket to pull order from warehouse inventory and then loads product on truck/trailer.
- Select customer orders from pick ticket.
- Check quality of product prior to pulling order. Report poor quality items to management.
- Stack, wrap and label pallets correctly for each customer to ensure proper routing.
- Stage pallets for loading.
- Meet established minimum productivity standards of 80 pieces/hour and 98.5% accuracy rate.
- Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipment.
- Obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods, LLC. policies and procedures.
- Perform orther duties as assigned.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/GED preferred. Industry or manufacturer’s technician certifications preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic math skills.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 70 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical warehouse equipment.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.