Lancaster Foods is hiring Stand Up Reach Truck Operators! If you have worked in a warehouse environment before and have experience on a Stand Up Reach Truck this position is for you! This is a full time opportunity with Benefits and Paid Time off! You will work weekends and holidays. Apply now to be considered!
Must have certification on Reach Truck and/or Pallet Jack.
We are hiring for 2 shifts! An morning shift that starts between 6 am – 8 am and an afternoon/evening shift that starts between 2 pm – 3 pm.
The Reach Truck Operator/Box Attendant utilizes powered industrial equipment to put away and store inventory in appropriate slots and boxes.
- Store product in picking/storage slots based on data provided on sticker or from directive of Sales staff.
- Stack product on pallets and/or carts.
- Consolidate product and organize like product on pallets.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of boxes.
- Monitor inventory. Replenish boxes if needed.
- Participate in End of Month Inventory.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods, Inc. policies and procedures.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/GED preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to operate a variety of powered industrial trucks.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Lancaster Foods offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.