|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||All employees are eligible for benefits 60 days after date of hire. Lancaster Foods benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, LTD and AD&D.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Support production by removing inedible waste from food processing area.
SCHEDULE: Must be able to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends.
~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug test.~
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for removing inedible waste, trash and debris from the production floor.
- Washing down equipment for changeovers.
- Removal of excess water on the floor in the food processing area.
- Keep cleaning equipment operational by following manufacturer’s operating care and guidelines.
- Ensure continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning actions and noting areas requiring additional care or monitoring.
- Prepare for and participate in State and Federal inspections.
- Execute special cleaning assignments.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Must observe all GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Attend and pass Lancaster Training and Certification Program for Powered Industrial Trucks.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical warehouse equipment.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.