If you're organized, detail oriented, and are looking to join a fun and hardworking team, apply now to be a candidate for this position!
Lancaster Food is hiring for a Packaging Coordinator to join our team. This person will be responsible for inventory management, packaging development, to include packaging specifications and maintain cleanliness of the area.
Schedule: Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
~All qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug test.~
- Manage inventory quantities related to materials associated with packaging, as well as corrugated supplies.
- Maintain inventory in packaging room for orderliness and cleanliness.
- Document all incoming and outgoing shipments in regards with SOP’s.
- Have a working knowledge of movement and usage of all packaging items.
- Assist in daily ordering.
- Manage packaging and corrugated inventories. To include daily, weekly and monthly audits.
- Complete all documentation for supplies leaving and entering the packaging area.
- Ability to use an RF gun.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Warehouse
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with computer & software systems
- Reach truck experience is a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent ability to problem solve and count.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical warehouse equipment.
Lancaster Foods offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.