We are looking for a Sanitation Manager for our Produce Distribution and Warehouse. Do you have experience in the industry and looking to work for a great company? We are that company.
Schedule: 10:30 PM to 8:00 AM (3rd Shift), opportunity to float to other shifts
Qualified must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
You will provide assistance to employees by delegating and directing workflow of team members. Maintain warehouse and grounds by providing custodial services. Ensure compliance with all Company, industry, and food safety standards. Reports to Food Safety Manager.
- Help implement, evaluate and plan programs that include but are not limited to: Master Sanitation Schedule, Food Safety Incident Reporting, Chemical Training and other Sanitation related programs.
- Train and orient new team members. Manage staff to include hiring, employee documentation and performance reviews. Partner with HR for all employee relation issues.
- Comply with SOP’s and GMP’s.
- Responsible for thorough follow through of cleaning assignments, to include but not limited to, produce boxes, battery charging area, outside perimeter, production, shipping/receiving floors, front office, breakroom, hallway, and bathrooms.
- Maintain warehouse interior by washing, sweeping, vacuuming and scrubbing.
- Maintain warehouse accessibility and appearance by picking up trash and strapping materials.
- Remove trash by emptying trash containers/dumpsters and transporting to disposal area. Clean behind containers/dumpsters.
- Keep cleaning equipment operational by following manufacturer’s operating care and guidelines.
- Maintain cleaning inventory by checking stock level and anticipating cleaning equipment replacement.
- Order cleaning supplies as needed per the approval of unit Manager.
- Ensure continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning actions and noting areas requiring additional care or monitoring.
- Complete required reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violations, and steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
- Performs environmental swapping (ATP) using MVP Lighting Device on all necessary areas.
- Communicate with management on a daily basis.
- Prepare for and participate in State and Federal inspections.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Must demonstrate basic math skills.
Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Trucks.
Attend and pass Lancaster Training and Certification Program for Powered Industrial Trucks.
Successfully demonstrated proficiencies and exceed expectations as a Sanitation Custodian, preferred.
Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in area where you may have mild or moderate exposure to various chemical agents (SDS chemical list attached), work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents.
- Must wear a hairnet, beard net [if applicable], and a white lab coat at all times in the production part of the warehouse.
- Must observe all GMP’s and SOP’s.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.