Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a produce production background? Do you want to work for a great company with great benefits? If your answer is yes, apply now!
Lancaster Food is hiring for a Production Line Lead to coach and lead 5-20 procution workers to ensure Safety Productivity and Quality standard are met.
Schedule: Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
~All qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check, drug test and a reliable transportation.~
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Must be able to read and write English
- Request labels for orders and verify correct data
- Retrieve required packaging materials for the day's orders
- Track employees in the measure system to verify hours against work orders
- Train new workers on necessary production skills
- Observe employee performance and provide timely feedback
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- A minimum of one year related experience.
- Must demonstrate proficient PC skills.
- Ability to use basic arithmetic
- Must demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
Lancaster Foods offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.