- HS Diploma or equivalent. Bi-lingual [English/Spanish] is desired, but not required.
- Minimum 6 months experience with machines, preferably in a food environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be able to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hours.
- Must demonstrate proficient PC skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in temperatures, which range from 34-38 degrees, work in a wet, damp environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents. Must wear a hairnet, beard net [if applicable], and a white lab coat at all times in the production part of the warehouse. Must observe all GMP’s and SOP’s.
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Steel Toed Shoes [Lancaster Foods will reimburse up to $50 with a receipt], safety goggles, gloves and your ID badge/timecard.
Scheduled shift out times may vary and will be addressed at the beginning of the shift or as soon as it is known. Due to the shift workload, the employee may be sent home earlier or later than scheduled. All efforts will be made by management to notify the employee as early as possible regarding the shift change. It is the responsibility of the employee to make any necessary adjustments to accommodate the shift change.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.