Are you an experienced Production Mechanic in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a growing company? If you answered yes, then this would be a great opportunity for you!
Lancaster Foods, LLC. is looking to hire a group of experienced Production Mechanic to join our team.
HOURS: 6:30pm - 7:00am with 3.5 days on and 3.5 days off
Qualifying can candidates must have SOME or ALL of the following skill set:
- Perform tasks associated with class B and C mechanics
- Mig and Tig Welding for steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Soldering and Brazing of copper pipe
- Experience with basic hydraulic system, pip fitting, and fabrication skills
- Proper use of an electrical meter of troubleshooting, both in A/C and D/C
- Read Blueprint and Schematics
- Troubleshoot pneumatic components, and repair PLC systems
- Basic mechanical skills; experience with all shop tools-lathe, milling, shear machine, drill press, and metal bender
- Fully explain the dangers associated with the operation of production equipment. Demonstrate the proper use of Lock Out Tag Out on Production Equipment. Demonstrate the proper use of Hot Work Permit.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/GED required. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- RETA Certification preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience of handling warehouse equipment or equivalent experience. Basic mechanical skills.
- Must possess or be willing to acquire OSHA HAZWOPER certification (training provided by the company).
- Demonstrate proficient PC skills. Ability to use an electrical meter for troubleshooting, both in A/C and D/C.
- Ability to obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts. Ability to solder copper pipe.
Lancaster Foods, LLC offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.