Maintenance Mechanic Class C
|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Maintain facilities equipment and warehouse.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper operation of the facility within the warehouse environment.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Control downtime by informing users of routine preventative maintenance techniques and monitoring compliance. Provide mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventories.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Industry or manufacturer’s technician certifications preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Must have knowledge and experience of basic home improvement skills.
- Ability to operate hand powered tools.
- Knowledge of electrical work is preferred, but not necessary.
- The ability to read a measuring tape accurately.
- Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipment.
- Obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents and equipment.
Lancaster Foods, LLC offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.