Maintenance Mechanic Class C
|Benefits:||For full time employees: a choice of medical benefits, dental and vision, 401k savings plan, and much more. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Maintain facilities equipment and warehouse.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper operation of the facility within the warehouse environment.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Control downtime by informing users of routine preventative maintenance techniques and monitoring compliance. Provide mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventories.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Industry or manufacturer’s technician certifications preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Must have knowledge and experience of basic home improvement skills.
- Ability to operate hand powered tools.
- Knowledge of electrical work is preferred, but not necessary.
- The ability to read a measuring tape accurately.
- Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipment.
- Obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents and equipment.
Lancaster Foods, LLC offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.