Accounts Payable Associate, Full Time
|Salary Range:||Entry level range|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to work for a great company? Can you tie out invoices with supporting documentation effeciently? Do you have solid communication skills and comfortable with resolving issues with vendors? If yes, this position is for you!
Lancaster Foods, one of the largest and most successful wholesale produce providers in the industry, is hiring in our Accounts Payable Department. We are hiring a candidate that has experience and strong excel skills.
- Verify invoices by reconciling to supporting documentation, such as purchase orders, delivery receipts, receiving reports, etc...
- Obtain authorization for payment from appropriate level of management.
- Input payments into computer system according to vendor terms, assigning proper expense classifications.
- Reconcile vendor statements; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain auditable records of financial transactions.
- Communicate with vendors as needed to resolve issues.
- Create and manage new customer and new vendor accounts in computer system.
- Financial reporting as required.
- Filing as required.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of workspace.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate will be cross-trained in other administrative functions.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years related experience required.
- Proficient PC skills required.
- PeopleSoft A/P experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent math skills required.
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and excellent listening skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.