Are you an experienced Production Mechanic in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a growing company? If you answered yes, then this would be a great opportunity for you!
Lancaster Foods, LLC. is looking to hire a group of experienced Production Mechanic to join our team.
HOURS: 6:30pm - 7:00am with 3.5 days on and 3.5 days off
Position Description: Maintain production and reduce downtime by ensuring operation of machinery and equipment
- Ensures operation of machinery and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyer systems, and production machines; following diagrams, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions and troubleshooting malfunctions
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using testing instruments
- Remove defective/faulty parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, hand and power tools
- Controls downtime by informing production supervisor of routine preventive maintenance and breakdowns
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
- Maintains Daily Maintenance Logs by collecting and summarizing information on daily activities
Qualifying can candidates must have SOME or ALL of the following skill set:
- Perform tasks associated with class B and C mechanics
- Mig and Tig Welding for steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Proper use of an electrical meter of troubleshooting, both in A/C and D/C
- Read Blueprint and Schematics
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic components
- Experience with shop hand tools, lathe, milling, shear machine, drill press, metal bender, etc...
- Fully explain the dangers associated with the operation of production equipment. Demonstrate the proper use of Lock Out Tag Out on Production Equipment.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- High School Diploma/GED required. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- English oral and written communication skills are required
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. from floor to workbench, waist to shoulders.
- Must be self motivated to follow through on daily assignments.
- Skilled at prioritizing and time management
- Ability to interact with other employees in a positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment.
- At least 3 years of experience of as a maintenance mechanic or equivalent experience.
- General understanding of electric and electronics controls.
- Ability to obtain Powered Industrial Certification for lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts.
- Ability to pass Mask fit test and physical.
Lancaster Foods, LLC offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.