Receptionist / Office Admin
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||All employees are eligible for benefits 60 days after hire |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Are you a person who wants to solve problems?
Are you organized and able to multi-task?
The Receptionist/Office Admin is expected to have the switchboard open and operating promptly at 8:00 am and throughout the day until 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday. The Receptionist/Office Admin will be providing support within the Data Entry and Accounting Departments. Some tasks to be expected include answering associate questions, directing calls, faxing, flow of correspondence, and requisition of supplies. This position requires you to dress professionally.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
- Professionally answer incoming phone calls and page staff.
- Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly using both manual phones and Avaya SoftConsole.
- Greet and direct visitors to the company in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Make sure visitor log is accurate and available for use in emergency situations.
- Answer candidate questions regarding application process, hand out consumer disclosure forms.
- Coordinates the pick up and delivery of various mail services.
- Assist with the ordering/maintenance of office.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Point of contact for vending machine operations.
- Provide support in Data Entry and Accounting Departments.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain organization of reception area.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods, LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one to two years of related experience.
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must possess 10-key calculator and keyboard experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and satisfactory listening skills.
- Previous experience using Avaya SoftConsole or similar software to route calls desired
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize.
Please attach resume
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 25 pounds, handle multiple tasks, handle high pressure situations, follow up and meet deadlines, if applicable (not part of normal job functions) may work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment and have the ability to read and understand warehouse documents.
Personal Protective Equipment Required: ID Badge/timecard and when in the warehouse – Safety shoes [Lancaster Foods will reimburse up to $50 with a receipt]
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.