Do you enjoy working in a production environment? Are you hard-working? Are you self-motivated? If your answer yes, then this is for you!
Lancaster Foods is looking for a responsible and a self-starter Admin Lead to join the team.
SCHEDULE: Hours are based on business needs including Holiday and Weekends.
~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug Test.~
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Assists the Production Supervisor with all administrative functions in the production office to include, but not limited to label modification and creation, repack entry verification, Saved-Label database integrity and a resource to the Production Administration staff
- Responsible for training and day to day functions of area. Proactively address issues and find solutions to overcome obstacles.
- Must be able to answer multi-line phones and train others on the functions of the phone system.
- Verify labels and label requests for production usage are completed properly. Responsible for all labels and label configurations printed in the production office daily. Minimizes waste caused by mistakes on labels. Follows up on mistakes thru retraining and coaching as needed. Document all retraining and coaching. Turn in documentation to the Supervisor.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring all repack entries are correct and appropriate comments entered in the repacks. Follows up on mistakes thru retraining and coaching as needed. Document all retraining and coaching. Turn in documentation to the Supervisor.
- Must be the functional expert on all software Production programs to include, but not limited to, Produce Pro, Measure and Bar Tender.
- Maintain the label stock stored in the Production office at the end of each shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of label printers, Production Admin work stations (including computers) and office area.
- Handle copying, filing, scanning and faxing.
- Be familiar and comfortable with production procedures.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigneD
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum one to two years of related experience. Bi-lingual [English/Spanish] preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)..
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and satisfactory listening skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.