Yard Jockey Part Time WkENDS
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Please DO NOT apply if you do not hold a CDL A license.
Transport product and equipment from and to warehouses, stores and other designated locations. All Driver candidates must give us a 10 year work history per DOT requirements.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!!
- Pre and post trip inspect Commercial Motor Vehicles.
- Moves trailers and box trucks into available dock doors as needed. Manages yard as necessary.
- Documents out of service vehicles and ensures Transportation Supervisor and Manager are aware of issues.
- Deliver product to destination. Travel both local and regional distances as required.
- Maintain safe vehicle and conditions. Protect load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
- Maintain records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
- Maintain cleanliness of Lancaster property.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to operate a commercial vehicle.
- A minimum of two years tractor-trailer – over the road driving experience on public streets/highways.
- Must possess and maintain a permanent Class “A” CDL.
- Must be free of violation points and serious traffic violations within the past three years.
- Must not have been disqualified for any reason within the past 10 years.
- Must maintain all driver qualifications required by FMCSR part 391.
- Must pass functional assessment test and vehicle road test.
- Must not have been disqualified/unqualified as a CMV driver for a drug/alcohol offense within the last ten years.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony during the last 10 years.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.