|Benefits:||Medical/Dental/Vision after 60 days - 401k with match|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Communicate regularly with warehouse managers to promote efficient loading of orders, enhance overall productivity of operation and assist in meeting delivery schedules and routing follow up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulate, devise and execute a work plan to ensure timely and efficient deliveries to stores and servicing of store needs.
- Anticipate, minimize and eliminate potential problems that may interfere with on-time delivery.
- Mediate problems that may arise with assistant dispatchers, drivers and store personnel.
- Continually monitor driver activities, schedules and absences to ensure optimum productivity.
- Participate in End of Month Inventory.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- A minimum of one to two years of related experience.
- Knowledge of UPS RoadNet or similar transportation system.
- Understanding of logistics to supply to customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.