Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment? Are you hard-working? Are you self-motivated? If your answer yes, then this is for you!
Lancaster Foods is looking for a responsible and a self-starter Crew Leader/Order Checker to join the team.
SCHEDULE: Hours are based on business needs including Holiday and Weekends.
~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug Test.~
The Order Puller utilizes pick ticket to pull order from warehouse inventory and check order accuracy. Load product on ttruck/trailer. Coordinate issues between various departments and shipping. Ensure order pullers, loaders and/or reach operators are performing duties required. Reports to Shipping Supvervisor.
- Select customer orders as directed. Check order accuracy.
- STack, wrap, and label pallets correctly for each customer to ensure proper routing.
- Stage appets for loading. Load trucks.
- Monitor progress, assign loading, monitor loading.
- Identify shorts and work with Short Chasers and supervisors to resolve short product issues.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse. Organize coolers, stack product.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods, LLC poicies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/GED preferred. Industry or manufacturer’s technician certifications preferred. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic math skills.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Typically bends, lifts, carries, reaches/extends arms and hands above shoulder height occasionally, or otherwise moves in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 70 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours a day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in indoor (freezing temperatures) and outdoor environments.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Normal hearing and vision.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Typical warehouse equipment.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.