|Benefits:||All employees are eligible for benefits 60 days after date of hire. Lancaster Foods benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, LTD and AD&D.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment? Are you hard-working? Are you self-motivated? If your answer yes, then this is for you!
Lancaster Foods is looking for a responsible and a self-starter Receiving Coordinator to join the team.
SCHEDULE: Hours are based on business needs including Holiday and Weekends.
~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug Test.~
Responsible for the accurate receiving of inventory and accurately recording in inventory database. This position requires a GREAT deal of attention to detail!!!
- Provide support to Receiving and Sales staff
- Enter, and check orders by utilizing Produce Pro. Verify completed invoices for signature and stamp
- Respond and handle driver and customer concerns. Check drivers in once they arrive with freight
- Communicate with staff and management on a daily basis
- Check and count all items unloaded from trucks or trailers
- Check suppliers' count and report discrepancies to carrier and buyer(s)
- Collect information on damage claims on in-transit damage
- Maintain and organize receiving documents and enter information into Produce Pro
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain cleanliness of office
- Comply with Lancaster Foods policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two to three years of related experience preferably within a cold warehouse enviroment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and satisfactory listening skills
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Typical warehouse equipment
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.