|Benefits:||All employees are eligible for benefits 60 days after date of hire. Lancaster Foods benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, LTD and AD&D.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Do you enjoy working in a warehouse environment? Are you hard-working? Are you self-motivated? If your answer yes, then this is for you!
Lancaster Foods is looking for a responsible and a self-starter Receiving Coordinator to join the team.
SCHEDULE: Hours are based on business needs including Holiday and Weekends.
~Qualifying applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug Test.~
Responsible for the accurate receiving of inventory and accurately recording in inventory database. This position requires a GREAT deal of attention to detail!!!
- Provide support to Receiving and Sales staff
- Enter, and check orders by utilizing Produce Pro. Verify completed invoices for signature and stamp
- Respond and handle driver and customer concerns. Check drivers in once they arrive with freight
- Communicate with staff and management on a daily basis
- Check and count all items unloaded from trucks or trailers
- Check suppliers' count and report discrepancies to carrier and buyer(s)
- Collect information on damage claims on in-transit damage
- Maintain and organize receiving documents and enter information into Produce Pro
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain cleanliness of office
- Comply with Lancaster Foods policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two to three years of related experience preferably within a cold warehouse enviroment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and satisfactory listening skills
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Typical warehouse equipment
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.