Provide assistance to Production Supervisors and Manager by delegating and directing workflow of team members. Repack and reprocess substandard quality fruits and vegetables into premium quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train and orient new team members.
- Delegate work assignments as directed by Production Manager.
- Operate food-processing equipment.
- Follow established guidelines for quality and safety.
- Maintain cleanliness of production room.
- Meet established productivity levels.
- Communicate problems to management.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Must demonstrate basic math skills. Must demonstrate proficiency to read English.
- Bi-lingual [English/Spanish] is desired but not required.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, work in temperatures, which range from 32-40 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents. Must wear a hairnet, beard net [if applicable], and a white lab coat at all times in the production part of the warehouse. Must observe all GMP’s and SOP’s.
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Steel Toed Shoes [Lancaster Foods will reimburse up to $50 with a receipt] and your ID badge/timecard.
Scheduled shift out times may vary and will be addressed at the beginning of the shift or as soon as it is known. Due to the shift workload, the employee may be sent home earlier or later than scheduled. All efforts will be made by management to notify the employee as early as possible regarding the shift change. It is the responsibility of the employee to make any necessary adjustments to accommodate the shift change.
Guest Services offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.