|Benefits:||Medical/Dental/Vision after 60 days - 401k with match|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Communicate regularly with warehouse managers to promote efficient loading of orders, enhance overall productivity of operation and assist in meeting delivery schedules and routing follow up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulate, devise and execute a work plan to ensure timely and efficient deliveries to stores and servicing of store needs.
- Anticipate, minimize and eliminate potential problems that may interfere with on-time delivery.
- Mediate problems that may arise with assistant dispatchers, drivers and store personnel.
- Continually monitor driver activities, schedules and absences to ensure optimum productivity.
- Participate in End of Month Inventory.
- Must work safely at all times and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse.
- Comply with Lancaster Foods LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work in warehouse.
- A minimum of one to two years of related experience.
- Knowledge of UPS RoadNet or similar transportation system.
- Understanding of logistics to supply to customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate satisfactory written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends.
Lancaster Foods/Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.