We are looking for qualified candidates that will fit in with our Facilities Team.
Maintain facilities equipment and warehouse.
- Troubleshoot and repair various types of manual and powered rollup doors and dock levelers for the receiving and shipping departments. Included will be all access doors leading into, out of and through various parts of the facility.
- Employee will perform simple carpentry, do concrete and floor repair, dry wall and painting skills and have the ability to work with copper and PVC piping including faucets and drains.
- Operate shop and hand power tools including the ability to measure within 1/16”.
- Work from verbal instructions and or simple sketches.
- Operate or learn to operate various types of mobile equipment to perform job duties which could also include snow removal.
- Perform or learn to perform simple electrical types of work including light switches, changing lighting fixtures and bulbs, disconnect and change electrical motors when needed.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
- Have relevant work experience or equivalent school or program training.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends, and overtime when needed in particular when storms conditions necessitate to keep the facility open.
- Ability to understand facility documents and drawings.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 80 lbs. occasionally.
- Reliable Transpiration required
Work in extreme temperatures ranging from 28 degrees to 90+ degrees. Work in a wet, damp and dusty environment.
Personal Protective Equipment Required: Safety Toe Shoes (Lancaster Foods will reimburse up to $50 with a receipt), safety goggles, face shield and gloves.
Must be able to, with reasonable accommodations, lift and carry up to 75 pounds, work in temperatures, which range from 28-90 degrees, work in a wet, damp and dusty environment, and ability to read/understand warehouse documents and equipment.
Lancaster Foods, LLC offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including Paid Time Off and a generous 401(k) Match.
Veterans, Minorities, People with Disabilities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Lancaster Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.